mimacom, Flowable and Luware are a group of 3 sister companies in the world of business digitization. With 400+ employees worldwide we support our customers with complex digital transformation projects, provide intelligent business automation and customer service solutions.
This is an ideal position for a Junior IT Administrator who is eager to learn and develop their skillset within an international technology company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Level 1 support – Resolving IT issues raised by internal employees such as access request & applications issues. Diagnosing problems and talking coworkers through the process of fixing technical issues
- Systems administration – Administration of IT systems such as infrastructure and applications including setup, configuration and update/upgrade changes
- Hardware Management – Managing the hardware lifecycle for laptops, displays etc – purchasing, configuring, repairing and decommissioning
What you bring:
Do you thrive working in a team but can also work autonomously? Do you have an analytical mindset and enjoy fixing technical issues? If this sounds like you, then take a look at our requirements:
- Bachelors or Formación Profesional
- System administration experience, specifically Linux systems
- Troubleshooting skills on infrastructure and/or application level
- Windows and Mac knowledge, including hardware (laptop) knowledge
- Experience using Jira, Git systems (such as GitLab or GitHub) and Sharepoint would be beneficial as well as exposure to python and powershell
- Ability to self organize, manage multiple tasks and absorb new information
- Confidence communicating in English at a professional level is a must
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Personal Development – You can expect a varied workload where you will gain exposure to a variety of technical matters and develop your skills
- Our company culture – You will enjoy great team activities such as hackathons, Lunch&Learns, as well as social events. We are an agile company with flat hierarchies that counts on people, not titles
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows. Take the opportunity!
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure