A superb, wide-ranging Inside Sales Representative role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As an Inside Sales Representative reporting to our Head of Sales & Account Management, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying new business leads within existing and new accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead generation – Identify new accounts and develop new opportunities through outbound calls and prospecting
- Client engagement – Follow up on and qualify marketing generated leads, securing & organizing meetings for our sales team
- Sales tracking – Manage & track a sales pipeline, maintain accurate records of all call activity in the CRM system and report call information, sales leads and customer profiles correctly and accurately in a timely manner
- Offering – Create smaller offerings such as training material in coordination with the Account Managers
What you bring:
Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you ambitious with the ability to multi-task?
In addition to strong time management and organisational skills you’ll also bring:
- Exceptional communication skills both on the phone and in writing
- Strong relationship building skills when working with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Whilst experience in solution/license selling is a plus, more important is your positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An excellent command of both German and English at a professional level
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Our company culture – We are a dynamic business with flat hierarchies where you can expect to receive a great deal of autonomy and independence
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows
- Contribution to Flowable – You will play a vital part in helping shape the continued growth of a progressive, future-orientated business
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure!