A superb, wide-ranging Technical Support role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
This is remote role for an experienced Technical Support Software Engineer located from Germany, Spain or Switzerland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Customer Support – Taking full ownership and control of support cases by identifying, analysing and resolving technical issues.
- Collaboration – Working closely with the Product team to provide input and feedback on product features that enhances the supportability of the product and aids problem resolution.
- Knowledge expert – Maintaining knowledge of product features set for new releases while creating knowledge articles and solutions for common issues encountered by customers.
What you bring:
Do you thrive in a customer facing role and have at least 5 years professional experience? Are you seeking an opportunity which offers autonomy & responsibility? If this sounds like you, then take a look at our technical requirements:
- Experience providing level 2 & level 3 support to enterprise customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug Java web applications
- Exposure to performance analysis and tuning of operating systems and Web applications
- Knowledge of network protocol layers, security layers, and domain models
- Experience with Apache Maven, Elasticsearch, and Spring Framework would be beneficial
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable.
- Contribution to the product – By gaining valuable experience interacting with our customers, your learnings and ideas will have a direct impact on the further development of our leading international platform
- Our company culture – You will enjoy great team activities such as hackathons, Lunch&Learns, as well as social events. We are an agile company with flat hierarchies that counts on people, not titles
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows. Take the opportunity!
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure