A superb, wide-ranging Backend Software Engineer role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As Backend Software Engineer reporting to our VP of Engineering, you’ll operate across our Flowable’s portfolio to support our product global team strategy. It’s a wide-ranging role involving:
- Design & Development – You will design, build and operate the development of Flowable Open Source Engines (BPMN, CMMN, DMN)
- Support Product Roadmap – Help in defining our backend roadmap: giving valuable inputs in the design and architecture, understanding the business impacts of the technical options, and guiding technology choices to create unique experiences for customers
- Documentation Management – Write documentation about Flowable Engine or product features
You’ll need a proven backend software development track record in which you’ve developed a high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework and the ability to work with Agile and DevOps fundamentals. You will have an open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies, agile software development and contribute to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business. You’ll also bring:
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Experience working with Flowable or BPMN knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in Go, Node.js, AWS, Elasticsearch, or Kafka is a plus
- Fluent English. German and Spanish are a big plus
Note that this position can be based either in Valencia or Zurich. It’s a significant, all-around Backend Software Engineer role with a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions. If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure.