Flowable is a digital platform for business process and case management solutions that – based on our open source engines – connects companies with their customers and automates systems. Our Enterprise and open source products are already being used successfully by many companies around the world. From locations in Europe, North America, Asia and our headquarters in Switzerland, we help global companies with their digital transformation. With over 20 years of experience in the latest technologies and open source development, our strength lies in the permanent further development of our software.
As our first Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist based in the US and working either remotely or from our office in Denver, you will be responsible for expanding our team in the region by recruiting both technical and corporate roles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full recruitment life-cycle – Steer the end-to-end recruitment processes using passive and active sourcing strategies, screening, interviewing, and coordinating the last steps of the recruiting process with the hiring team. A perfect candidate experience is your strongest asset here!
- Talent Acquisition advisory and project development – You will act as a trustworthy senior advisor to hiring managers to develop the most suitable inbound and outbound talent acquisition strategies according to your knowledge of the market
- Being a brand ambassador – By representing the Flowable culture and values, you will build a high-quality network of candidates and will position yourself as a contact person for great job opportunities
What you bring:
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Talent Acquisition and putting people first? Do you think that a company’s culture & values play a key role in that regard? If so, just look at the experience and skills we are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, recruiting in the IT/software industry either for technical roles, corporate roles, or a combination of both
- Experience in candidate sourcing on LinkedIn, and other different channels
- Sales-flair and ability to build reliable relationships with candidates and hiring managers
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Strong career growth – As the company continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to progress and make the next step in your career
- To play a vital role in the organization and make an impact – Being our first US-based Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a lead role in building-up our team in the region
- The company culture and the team – The whole company, and, of course, our Talent Acquisition Team, is an organization with flat hierarchies where your new ideas and commitment will be very much appreciated and rewarded
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button below to embark on a new and successful adventure!