Flowable is a global company specialized in the digital transformation of business processes. We provide an innovative product related to intelligent automation, business process management (BPM) and adaptive case management (ACM).
As a young, dynamic and steadily growing company we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and to venture into new things, be it new technologies or different approaches.
To support our team in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Business Process Modeler & Requirements Engineer. There will not be an ordinary job waiting for you. If you are ready to demonstrate your abilities with a company that has perspective and ambitious goals, we should get in touch!
As a Senior Business Process Modeler & Requirements Engineer you are the key person on every customer project based on our product Flowable in the field of process and case management. You are analyzing the requirements, developing the customer specific business process models and coordinating product and solution features. You are part of the projects from the very beginning, being involved in sales, doing requirements engineering and implementation. You digitalize analog workflows, translate new customer requirements into product gaps and technically model the business processes in Flowable. Therefore, you are ensuring a successful project execution together with our customer and your Flowable project team. BPMN 2.0 and CMMN 1.0 are the most important industry standards your daily work is based on.
Skills & experience
- Very good sense for quality and strong ability to think and act analytically
- Customer-oriented and results-driven personality with good communication skills
- Keen on working in a challenging environment with teamwork capabilities, dedication and motivation
- Broad experience in the field of Business Process Engineering. Specifically, experience in the modelling based on BPMN 2.0 and/or CMMN 1.0
- Experience in the field of Requirements Engineering
- Willingness to partially work at the customer site
- Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences
- Fluent German and English
What we offer
- Opportunities to make a real impact
- Great regular company events
- Specific professional training
- Dynamic & fun working environment in a passionate team of open-source & BPM lovers
- Flexible working terms & conditions. E.g. home office, flextime, choose your own device