United States, Remote
A superb, wide-ranging Sales Development Representative role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As a Sales Development Representative you will work closely with our sales leaders to help identify, create and develop qualified opportunities within targeted enterprise accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead generation – Research, identify & develop new client opportunities through outbound activity including calls, emails & social media marketing campaigns
- Client engagement – Work closely with our Enterprise Account Executives to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification to organizing client meetings and product demo’s
- Sales tracking – Manage & track a sales pipeline, maintain accurate records of all call activity in the CRM system and report call information, sales leads and customer profiles correctly and accurately in a timely manner
What you bring:
Are you ambitious, enjoy hitting targets with the ability to multi-task? Do you have a natural flare for sales and a passion for innovative software?
In addition to excellent time management and organisational skills you’ll also bring:
- 2+ years work experience in a professional environment
- Strong business development, prospecting, sales and/or marketing background gained at a software/technology company
- Familiarity with sales automation tools (Salesforce) as well as Microsoft office productivity tools
- Exceptional communication skills both on the phone and in writing
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills when working with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Our company culture – We are a dynamic business with flat hierarchies where you can expect to receive a great deal of autonomy and independence
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows
- Contribution to Flowable – You will play a vital part in helping shape the continued growth of a progressive, future-orientated business
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure!