Our team is building a new range of products with powerful workflow engines, chatbots and machine learning. Flowable, our product is a unique business process and case management platform that delivers the right information and processes to people through the right channels at the right time. We have an innovative environment, a team working remotely, and an important mission to achieve.
For our Valencia office we are looking for a Product Test Manager who contributes in the testing management and evolution of the product. Do you want to shape the digital future? Then you should become our mate!
- Ensure the highest product quality on each product release before we ship it to customers; help improving the product together with the engineering team based on the testing feedback.
- Create an agile testing strategy, together with the right test methods, test processes and overall quality assurance for different products.
- Help hiring and attracting top talents for our testing team in Valencia (and remote) that works together to ensures the highest product quality for our customers.
- Define and make the product quality measurable with the right KPIs to understand the quality level of our releases from time to time.
- Work on innovative open-source based BPM products with established customers around the globe and all industries possible.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas.
- Be part of an agile, international environment and take the chance to work together with the best engineers in the open-source BPM world.
- Collaborate in a multi-country environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an open-source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary coffee/tea and fruits
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden and restaurant ticket
- Choose your own device
- Be part of cool events and many more!
- You are a practical personality with a “hands-on” mentality who is fun to work with.
- You are solution-oriented person, with a special emphasis on quality.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in standardizing test tools, test frameworks, test processes and some practical experience in leading testing teams.
- Knowledge in agile testing and up-to-date testing tools and method.
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Fluent English. German and Spanish are a big plus