Our team is building something completely new with powerful workflow engines, chatbots and machine learning. Flowable, our product is a unique business process and case management platform that delivers the right information and processes to people through the right channels at the right time. We have an innovative environment, a team working remotely, and an important mission to achieve.
For our remote work we are looking for a Software Engineer who contributes in the backend development and evolution of the product. Do you want to shape the digital future? Then you should become our mate!
- You will design, build and operate the development of Flowable Open Source Engines (BPMN, CMMN, DMN) etc.
- Help in defining our backend roadmap: giving valuable inputs in the design and architecture, understanding the business impacts of the technical decisions and guiding technology
choices to create amazing experiences for customers
- Participate in workshops to design new features and / or provide solutions to our customers
- Write documentation about Flowable Engine or product features.
- You will need to work efficiently to build the right things with limited guidance
- You will have the opportunity to work on open source projects with a large community
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework
- Experience with relational databases like Oracle, DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Experience working with Flowable or BPMN knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English