Flowable is a global company specialized in the digital transformation of business processes. We provide an innovative product related to intelligent automation, business process management (BPM) and adaptive case management (ACM).
As a young, dynamic and steadily growing company we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and to venture into new things, be it new technologies or different approaches.
To support our team in Zurich, we are looking for a Junior Business Process Modeler & Requirements Engineer. There will not be an ordinary job waiting for you. If you are ready to demonstrate your abilities with a company that has perspective and ambitious goals, we should get in touch!
As a Junior Business Process Modeler & Requirements Engineer you take part on every customer project in the field of process and case management. You are analyzing the requirements, developing the customer specific business process models within our product Flowable and coordinating product and solution features. You are part of the projects from the very beginning, doing requirements engineering and implementation. You digitalize analog workflows, translate new customer requirements into product gaps and technically model the business processes in Flowable. Therefore, you are ensuring a successful project execution together with our customer and your Flowable project team. BPMN 2.0 and CMMN 1.0 are the most important industry standards your daily work is based on.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business informatics or related area
- Good team-working and communications skills
- Very good sense for quality. Strong ability to think and act analytically
- First practical experience or good theoretical knowledge in the field of Business Process Management. Experience in the modelling based on BPMN 2.0 and/or CMMN 1.0 is a big plus
- First theoretical or practical experience in the field of Requirements Engineering is a plus
- Willingness to travel and to partially work at the customer site
- Fluent German and English
What we offer
- Specific professional trainings and coaching from senior experienced colleagues
- Opportunities to make a real impact and progress in your career
- Great regular company events
- Dynamic & fun working environment in a passionate team of open-source & BPM lovers
- Flexible working terms & conditions. E.g. home office, flextime, choose your own device