Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of case and process support into a single platform.
This is an ideal position for an ambitious and open-minded Consultant who would like to make a big impact on our customer’s business while working with a modern product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project leadership and holistic product advisory – As the first point of contact in projects, you will provide our customers with end-to-end Flowable advice, enabling them to expand and improve their business through innovative solutions based on our product
- Requirements Engineering – You will study business requirements and will prepare PoCs, acting as an interface between our clients and the development teams
- Collaboration with Sales – You will work closely with our Sales Team, providing them with expert advice and active participation in bid management, service offering (including cross and upselling) and Product demos
What you bring:
Do you have the ambition of making customers succeed through your leadership and advice? Are you an excellent communicator with a collaborative mindset? If this sounds like you, then take a look at our technical requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in requirements engineering and process modelling, ideally in BPM frameworks, products, or standards like CMMN, BPMN, DMN
- You are fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Make an impact – By gaining valuable customer project experience, your learnings and ideas will have a direct impact on the further development of a modern platform which is used by leading companies in the world such as SAP, Dow Jones and many other Fortune-500 companies
- Our company culture – You will enjoy great team activities such as hackathons, Lunch&Learns, as well as social and sport events. We are an agile company with flat hierarchies that counts on people, not titles
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows. Take the opportunity!
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button below to embark on a new and successful adventure!