A superb, wide-ranging Solution Consultant role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As a Solution Consultant reporting to our Project Management team, you’ll operate across our entire Flowable’s portfolio, providing end-to-end advice by supporting and enabling the client to land and expand through our Flowable’s solutions. It’s a wide-ranging role involving:
- Method & Coordination – by studying business requirements and match them to Flowable offerings
- Bid Management – Support the Sales Team participating in offerings (e.g., RFIs and RFPs) through appropriate inputs
- Product presentations – Prepare and deliver product demos, presentations, and market positioning
- Services Offering – Cross-selling and up-selling Flowable products capabilities and service offerings
Educated to Computer Sciences’ university degree, you’ll need to have three years minimum experience in requirements engineering, ideally with profound expertise of the financial business and/or insurance business area. You’re passionate about case management, bpm, open-source, new technologies, agile software development, and contributing to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business. In addition to well-developed communication and organizational skills, you’ll also bring:
- Collaborative and quality mindset
- Methodical and consultative competencies
- Fluent English and basic German knowledge
It’s a significant, all-around Solution Consultant role with a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions. If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure.