Flowable is a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combines the power of case and process management into a single platform.
This is an ideal position for an agile and hands-on Senior Developer with some initial experience in software architecture and strong interest in making the next career step. As a Solution Architect at Flowable you will have the opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives while working with modern technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Technical leadership – You will be responsible for the overall architecture of our customer solutions, integrating them into their infrastructure and system interfaces. Additionally, you will work together with a team of developers as an architect providing them with technical leadership
- Consulting and advisory – Based on their business needs, you will provide Flowable holistic advice to our customers, creating recommendations and road maps for the current and future landscape
- Collaboration across divisions – You will work together with different teams to provide them with your technical know-how and feedback. The Product Team will benefit from your experience with customers, the Sales Team will need your technical advice for offerings and our Partners will have you as a first point of contact for project collaboration
What you bring:
Are you a passionate and hands-on software engineer? Do you have an agile mindset and like to be challenged? If this sounds like you, then take a look on our technical requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience with Java 8+ and Spring/Spring Boot, including first experience in software architecture. Modern technologies such as React, Elasticsearch, Docker and Kubernetes belong to our tech stack and experience with them is a plus
- We will consider it a plus if you bring experience with BPM frameworks, products, or standards (CMMN, BPMN, DMN)
- You are fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Contribution to the product – By gaining valuable customer project experience, your learnings and ideas will have a direct impact on the further development of a leading, worldwide-used, platform
- Our company culture – You will enjoy great team activities such as hackathons, Lunch&Learns, as well as social and sport events. We are an agile company with flat hierarchies that counts on people, not titles
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows. Take the opportunity!
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button below to embark on a new and successful adventure!