Flowable is an international service provider who is committed to Java, Open Source and agility and is part of the worldwide Flowable / mimacom Group. We are convinced that there is always a better way to build user-friendly and robust software.
As a young, dynamic and steadily growing company, with approximately 300 employees worldwide, we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and to venture into new things, be it new technologies or different approaches.
To support our team in Zurich, we are looking for a new Solution Architect. There will not be an ordinary job waiting for you. But if innovation and building something motivates you and you are ready to demonstrate your abilities with a company that has perspective and ambitious goals, we should really get in touch!
- Comprehensive advisory and support of our clients in case and process management, during usage, design and architecture of overall solutions on base of modern platforms and technologies
- Placing technical concepts and questioning of business and project management in order to offer our clients a technical solution
- Analyzing and understanding the needs of our clients, the infrastructures, creating recommendations and road maps for the current but also for the future planned landscape. Holistic client advisory in the integration of their legacy systems.
- Technical design of system interfaces
- Technical and professional responsibility for advice and leadership of technologically challenging projects with a defined, modern stack (Spring, Microservice Architecture, Cloud and Cloud-Native-Apps, React etc.). Short term commitments outside Switzerland are possible
- Internal and external knowledge transfer with the aid of entries, documentations, demos, pair-programming sessions, etc.
- Close collaboration in pre-sales as technical responsible in customer acquisition and in initializing projects
- Contact and collaboration with:
- Clients & partner – Leading technical & professional integration
- Product management – Gap analysis, estimations and planning
- Developers, modelers, partners, etc. – Technical leadership & best practice
- Role where you can take over responsibility in an international IT-company with Swiss roots
- Technologically up to date and open-source based products with an established customer base
- Great freedom and flexible working hours
- A positive and creative working environment with a constructive and dedicated management team
- Young and dynamic team, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Choose your own device
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Completed computer science studies (University degree / FH / ETH)
Subsequent training in design, analysis and software-/solution architecture, preferably with a technical or an academic degree
- Several years of experience in analysis and requirements engineering, idealy with a profound expertise of the financial business and/or insurance business area, experience in business processes is an advantage
- Profound experience in Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic-Stack, React, Websockets/SocketJS and network infrastructures (Firewall concepts etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent English and basic German knowledge
- Pro-active, open personality with a passion for software architecture, open source, new technologies and agile software development
- You enjoy dealing with clients, companies and colleagues
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, high independence and quality awareness
- Analytical competence, hands-on and problem-solver mentality