A superb, wide-ranging Office Manager & Team Assistant role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s most prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has offices in Switzerland, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
To support our Management Assistant we are looking for a service-oriented candidate with a hands-on mentality for our team in Zurich. We warmly welcome both students and candidates returning from a career break. Your tasks will include:
- Administrative assistance – you will support our Management Assistant and our team by taking on various organizational tasks and helping our local HR with on- and offboarding
- Office management – you will take on tasks such as filing documents, ordering office supplies, coordinating suppliers and running errands and you are responsible for the maintenance and management of the premises
- Event organization – you will support with the coordination and implementation of internal and external events e.g. trade fair appearances, employee events, coordination of marketing material, etc.
Do you have an independent and proactive personality with an agile mindset and service orientation? If you also have strong organizational and communication skills, keep calm in hectic situations and bring a responsible and trustworthy way of working, all you need is:
- Completed business/commercial related studies or an ongoing bachelor’s degree
- Experience in office management or as an assistant
- Good MS Office knowledge and IT affinity
- Fluent German language skills, B1 / B2 English language skills
If you are motivated by an agile, tech-savvy and international working environment with flat hierarchies and you are ready to test your skills in a dynamic company, we should definitely get to know each other.