United States, Remote
A superb, wide-ranging Enterprise Account Executive role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As an Enterprise Account Executive reporting to our Head of Sales & Account Management, you will be responsible for expanding our enterprise customer accounts across North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sales Management – Focusing on growing the Flowable footprint by building new business and developing existing accounts
- Bid Management – Handling the creation of an elaborate proposal for clients use-cases and requests in collaboration with other business functions within the company
- Business Planning – Building a robust business plan through community, customer, and partner ecosystems to achieve significant growth within your accounts
What you bring:
Do you have a strong business acumen and a collaborative mindset? Can you identify new business opportunities, manage them through the sales cycle, and close complex transactions?
In addition to well-developed negotiating and influencing capabilities, you’ll also bring:
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally in an IT/software company
- Knowledge of the “Digital Enterprise” market space and related industries
- A strong network within financial services or the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience with open-source products, subscription-model software, or BPM sales is a significant plus
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable:
- Our company culture – We are a dynamic business with flat hierarchies where you can expect to receive a great deal of autonomy and independence
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows
- Contribution to Flowable – You will play a vital part in helping shape the continued growth of a progressive, future-orientated business
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure!