A superb, wide-ranging Business Process Modeler Software Engineer role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As a BPM Software Engineer reporting to our Project Management Team, you’ll operate across our Flowable’s portfolio to support our new team’s implementation in Germany. It’s a wide-ranging role involving:
- Project Execution – As part of a small project team, you enable our customers to run end-to-end digital processes by creating inspirational and innovative solutions based on our Flowable product
- Designing – You will take a deep dive into customer’s requirements, design and implement prototypes, and proof of concepts based on clients’ expectations
- Consultancy & Support – Provide end-to-end support and consulting by enabling the client to land and expand with Flowable
Educated in Business Informatics, Computer Science, or a similar university degree, you’ll need a proven track record with Java, Spring Boot, and React and ideally experience in using BPM frameworks/products (CMMN, BPMN, DMN). A customer-oriented personality, able to offer technical advice and provide demos, you’re passionate about software engineering and contributing to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business. You’ll also bring:
- Ability to orient yourself quickly in new code, new working environments, and unique requirements.
- Methodical capabilities
- Motivation to work in an agile environment
- Proficiency in German and English
It’s a significant, all-around Business Process Modeler Software Engineer role with a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions. If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure.