A superb, wide-ranging Enterprise Account Executive role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As an Enterprise Account Executive reporting to our Head of Sales & Account Management, you will be expanding our enterprise customer accounts within Switzerland and Germany’s territories. It’s a wide-ranging role involving:
- Sales Management – You will be focusing on growing the Flowable footprint within existing accounts and building new business;
- Bid Management – Handling the creation of an elaborate proposal for clients use-cases and requests in collaboration with other business functions within the company
- Business Planning – Building a robust business plan through community, customer, and partner ecosystems to achieve significant growth within your accounts
You will need a proven sales track record in the IT solution and product business industry in which you’ve developed a network of relationships in your target segments and markets and the ability to advise, support, and work thoughtfully with customers. You’ll bring strong business acumen, a collaboration mindset, the ability to identify new business opportunities, managing them through the sales cycle, and close complex transactions. You’re passionate about sales and contributing to the on-going commercial success of a progressive, future-orientated business and about delivering an outstanding customer experience. In addition to well-developed negotiating and influencing capabilities, you’ll also bring:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally in an IT/software company
- Knowledge of the “Digital Enterprise” market space and related industries
- Previous experience with open-source products, subscription-model software, or BPM sales a significant plus
- Fluency in German and English. Any other language is a plus (Italian, Spanish or French)
It’s a significant, all-around Enterprise Account Executive role with a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions. If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure.