A superb, wide-ranging Channel Sales Manager role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is the leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions that combine the power of Case, Process, and Decision support into a single platform. Used by many of the world’s prestigious organizations like SAP, Dow Jones, and many other Fortune-500 companies to quickly build and deploy business applications that increase business efficiency, deliver outstanding customer experience and drive operational excellence. Founded in 2010, Flowable has Offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, the US, and Singapore. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As a Channel Sales Manager based in Zurich and reporting to our Head of Sales & Account Management, you will be responsible for supporting our partners in defining their sales strategy, building successful long-term relationships and achieving your personal sales quota.
What you’ll be doing:
- Relationship management – Building business relationships with assigned channel or OEM partners, acting as their first point of contact, providing product training and maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings.
- Sales support – Preparing business plans together with the assigned partners and supporting them in defining their sales strategy. Assisting with Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping and pipeline review. Responsibility for hitting sales quotas for partner business.
- Collaboration -Working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve partner business issues and work towards their stated goals.
What you bring:
Do you have a strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building relationships? Are you ambitious with the ability to multi-task?
In addition to strong time management and organisational skills you’ll also bring:
- 3+ years experience in Channel Sales, Partner Sales or direct sales within a Software Product Business.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in German & English is essential
- Experience and knowledge of BPM software would be beneficial
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable.
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows.
- Our company culture – We are a dynamic business with an international culture and flat hierarchy.
- Contribution to Flowable – You will play a vital part in helping shape the continued growth of of a progressive, future-orientated business.
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure