United States, Remote
A superb, wide-ranging Channel Sales Manager role with Flowable, a leading provider of open-source Intelligent Business Automation solutions.
Flowable is a digital platform for business process and case management solutions that – based on our open source engines – connects companies with their customers and automates systems. Our Enterprise and open source products are already being used successfully by many companies around the world. From locations in Europe, North America, Asia and our headquarters in Switzerland, we help global companies with their digital transformation. With over 20 years of experience in the latest technologies and open source development, our strength lies in the permanent further development of our software. Our more than 400 specialists use their digitization expertise to work with our technology partners to implement individual solutions for our customers in the banking, insurance, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors. Learn more about us at http://flowable.com
As a Channel Sales Manager based remotely in the United States and reporting to our Head of Sales & Account Management, you will be responsible for supporting our partners in defining their sales strategy, building successful long-term relationships and achieving your personal sales quota.
What you’ll be doing:
- Relationship management – Building business relationships with assigned channel or OEM partners, acting as their first point of contact, providing product training and maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings.
- Sales support – Preparing business plans together with the assigned partners and supporting them in defining their sales strategy. Assisting with Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping and pipeline review. Responsibility for hitting sales quotas for partner business.
- Collaboration -Working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve partner business issues and work towards their stated goals.
What you bring:
Do you have a strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building relationships? Are you ambitious with the ability to multi-task?
In addition to strong time management and organisational skills you’ll also bring:
- 3+ years experience in Channel Sales or Partner Sales within a Software Product Business.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of BPM software would be beneficial.
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working-hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Flowable.
- Career growth – Flowable is a young company where you will be given the room to develop yourself and learn new things intensively while the company grows.
- Our company culture – We are a dynamic business with an international culture and flat hierarchy.
- Contribution to Flowable – You will play a vital part in helping shape the continued growth of of a progressive, future-orientated business.
If this describes you and your aspirations, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure