Our team is building a new range of products with powerful workflow engines, chatbots and machine learning. Flowable, our product is a unique business process and case management platform that delivers the right information and processes to people through the right channels at the right time. We have an innovative environment, a team working remotely, and an important mission to achieve.
For our Valencia office we are looking for an Automation Tester who contributes in the testing management and evolution of the product. Do you want to shape the digital future? Then you should become our mate!
- Ensure the highest product quality on each product release before we ship it to customers; help improving the product together with the engineering team based on the testing feedback.
- Create and execute automated and manual test scenarios to ensure a continuous product quality and identify regressions during product development.
- Automate test-cases for different product types (Java applications, Browser applications, mobile applications)
- Create and describe software errors to the product team, support the product team in error analysis and re-testing the errors.
- Work on innovative open-source based BPM products with established customers around the globe and all industries possible.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas.
- Be part of an agile, international environment and take the chance to work together with the best engineers in the open-source BPM world.
- Collaborate in a multi-country environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an open-source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary coffee/tea and fruits
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden and restaurant ticket
- Choose your own device
- Be part of cool events and many more!
- You are a practical personality with a “hands-on” mentality who is fun to work with.
- You are solution-oriented person, with a special emphasis on quality.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in testing software and are familiar with manual and automated testing..
- Knowledge in agile testing and up-to-date testing tools (Junit, Selenium and others) and methods.
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Fluent English. German and Spanish are a big plus